The updated and revised 2018-2019 Division 1 Application Package is now available.
Entry Fee: $300 / team
Entry Deadline: August 31, 2018
New to this year’s Optimist Division 1 Application Package:
• Modest Points awarded for Optimist Camps participation
• Graduated Event Point Values dependent on the number of teams entered in that particular competition at that level
• The Team Entry Form Score Sheet page includes a box for optional Additional Team Members 5 through 8.
• A Team Entry Roster of Player Bio’s must be submitted with each Team Entry Form
• A 2-Page Waiver Form with Concussion Protocol and Helmet Recommendations to be signed and submitted for each Player and Additional Team Member and Potential Spare
• A Points Chart for Other Optimist Divisions’ Season Standing and Playoff Standing
Please be reminded that each Curling Club entering a team in any Division of Optimist Junior Interclub is a Registered Member of the Optimist Junior Interclub Curling League and must name at least 1 Representative to attend the four Optimist Junior Interclub Board of Directors Meetings per year. There will be an Election of Officers from these Representatives in addition to Nominations from the Floor for OJI Executive President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and Director positions. Elections are held each year at the Semi-Annual General Meeting on the 3rd Tuesday in April, upstairs in the Cloverdale Curling Rink, starting at 7:15 pm. Vacant positions may be filled at the AGM in September.
Administrator – Optimist Junior Interclub Curling League (Established in 1989)